Journalist´s Pre registration
The Expodefensa 2017 press credential will be delivered exclusively to journalists and photographers in office that, at the time of the event, collaborate with a media that spreads information related to The Defense, Security & Emergency industries, as well as economic and business topics.
- The deadline to fill out the form and complete the accreditation steps is December 1th, 2017.
- Have into consideration that completing the registration process does not guarantee your press accreditation for Expodefensa 2017.
- The organization committee will corroborate the submitted data and will not accept media that are in the process of being created, in other words, that become public during and after the fair and that cannot certify their real existence.
This online process for Expodefensa 2017 has three steps:
STEP 1: REGISTRATION
Fill the following form:
STEP 3: VALIDATION AND CONFIRMATION
Once the pre-registration and accreditation committee of Expodefensa 2017 receives and validates the attached documents, they will send an email confirming that the accreditation has being approved.
- Please don’t forget to fill out fields demanded by the system and attach the corresponding documents.
- At the time when you receive your badge, you must paste a photo in the indicated field and later you must laminate it and wear it in a visible place.
- The badge is personal and non-transferable.
- There will be no replacement of badges in case of losing them.
- After receiving the registration approval by e-mail, the badges must be picked-up at the Press Room of CORFERIAS (Pavilion 20 – Second Floor) between November 27th and December 1th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm).